The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

And I've got mud tyres fitted ready to go too... :roll:

You sure this isn't so you can pop into your folk's place for a brew if it all gets too much...? What am I saying - I was first in line last time! :oops:

:LOL:

Well I was passing Delamere today so decided to take the dog for a bimble.... looks like those mud tyres would have been useless! Any mud was pretty much frozen solid.

Look at those icicles! The rain was just freezing as soon as it touched the ground.

Attachments

• IMG_1248.jpg
    IMG_1248.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 1,397
Easy_Rider":nzvvdrd9 said:
Well I was passing Delamere today so decided to take the dog for a bimble.... looks like those mud tyres would have been useless! Any mud was pretty much frozen solid.

Look at those icicles! The rain was just freezing as soon as it touched the ground.

They weren't great for much of the Peaks neither - shook me to bits in places! :oops: Or maybe just an easy excuse...

Any days off this week? Need to keep my mileage up! ;)

Back to Ohio for me, for another two weeks so it looks like the hotel exercise bike will be as good as its going to get for me :cry:

elPedro666":3h1ovtft said:
Anybody headed out East this weekend? Looks like a pleasant day's riding and I'd appreciate sharing the fuel cost! :oops: :LOL:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0

looks like ive got the next 2 saturdays off so it would be nice to do a nw ride but as its short notice I could be up for a trip to twotone hall,
good luck in yeeharr martin see you soon,
anyone up for a bimble or are we heading for leeds?

Back