Ritchey Plexus 1998

Jakob":2sg7ghcm said:
Congratulations. Nice bike.
Is this the one from "skrotbunken"?

Ohhhe yes. This is the one from Skrotbunken" [scrapyard on mtb.dk].

I just had to have a look at it. Did not think that it was rally interesting. But it showed up to be really nice...

Im am collecting components for a rebuild now. Blank/silver parts and shiny m960 series.... I will post some updates along the line.

Whats your name on Skrotbunken?
Cheers
Jakob

Jakob":1mqoeaia said:
Nuts...I bought a CK headset from you a month ago ;)

I remeber. The CK has been sitting in my Yeti frame for some years... got some history.

Do you have any of your bikes up on this site?

BTW: if you know any Danish retroblokes that needs BB's, I have a number of Ritchey 107mm's for sale.

Jakob":32a33t3d said:

Lovley bikes Jakob! Lots of style! Will have a better look... also love your Kona build. If you are interested there is a very nice Ibis wheelset on ebay at the moment: Ibis (Hügi) hubs and Mavic ceramic rims... would go well to that nice Ibis you have!

I do quite often bike on the white-dotted track near roskilde. You could join up on the Vicious cycles 29'er (love to see it) for a normal off-season ride. And then we could talk about taking the older ones out in the summer :)
I ride a Niner Jet 9 for my ordinary ride now...

That would be cool. I'm recovering from a broken collarbone at the mo' but i'll hopefully be able to ride a bit soon.

Jakob":1ez20mbk said:
That would be cool. I'm recovering from a broken collarbone at the mo' but i'll hopefully be able to ride a bit soon.

ha ha... I am myself on a rebound from a broken ankle. So I have not been on a bike since mid december... tried a ride on my race bike the other day. It was ok, so I think I can get on the mtb soon.

BTW. Do you know Thomas from Roskilde? He has some cool bikes to - Turner is his brand? I crashed on a Ti cycle cros bike that I bought from him...

Yes, I think i've met him once or twice.
I'll probably start on the roadbike too, but let me know if/when you are going to Roskilde/avnstrup.

Jakob":1e80o7qk said:
Yes, I think i've met him once or twice.
I'll probably start on the roadbike too, but let me know if/when you are going to Roskilde/avnstrup.

I will let you know. Could you PM your cell number?
Cheers
Jakob

Back