Whose been putting the winter miles in?

Been cycling to work and should be going with my mate for a day or two over half term

still commuting into work on my bike (-6 this morning, brrr), and have been managing offroad rides on Saturday, Sunday mornings and Wednesday night rides too.

Loving the hard fast trails :)

Riding to work still, natch, and clocked up a few on the trails yesterday. Sky was blue and the trails were frozen solid; it was just like summer, but without the feeling in my toes :LOL:

P1110567.jpg

Look at the colour of that sky!!!

124 miles in January, Feb not getting off to a good start though just got a cold off the baba :(

Loads early in the year but nothing for a couple of weeks now.
Need to make the time for it, just thinking about it and I have no excuses.

I've been getting out a couple of times a week.

Trying to get some sort of fitness level for The Honc in April.

putting some winter miles in on the commute, more than i was hoping for too. this week has been a bit slack as the weather has been proper cold and a lack of working bikes :(

Charlie the bike monger came to the rescue yesterday and got my SS working again. I can see the miles being poured back on again next week.

so far this year I'm on 170 (all in January, which is on target for my goal of at least 2000 this year)

too cold for me on the bikes at the moment.

Running... lots and lots of mind numbingly dull running....

yawn.

we're due 10cm's of snow here tonight so planning an early morning spin out tomorrow, and then again monday after work. love riding in the snow :cool:

Back