BoTM Feb 2012 'Aluminium Special' - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been asked via PM if a bike with an alloy front end and steel back end can be entered. Think I'm going to have to say no this month. We want just aluminium frames....

John":lnd19a8y said:
I've been asked via PM if a bike with an alloy front end and steel back end can be entered. Think I'm going to have to say no this month. We want just aluminium frames....

What about steel front ends? Hmm? ;)

Ductape":2wx74vry said:
We have a winner!

American simply made the sweetest Aluminum Frames for this era..

I think if it was 1990 and I was able to purchase any new frame within reason, I would have been swayed by A Comp Lite....
Oh, wait. I was!

Great choice with that classic Bonty fork.
Beautiful build....

I dunno, looks like a bland frame with a high arse to me, well other than the nice cable guides. Nice forks though ;)

That and they mean feck all to most of us over in the UK.

Love that Zasky^^^ reminds me of how they would've been built back in 91/92, threaded headest and all..

Nice job. :cool:

I recall American from back in the day. Not sure if they were ever in the UK mags (or UK) or if this was from MBA.

Really just looking for all (or mostly) aluminium frames. #Not steel back ends or front ends, sorry.

what the hells going on with your avtar steve ?
hmm its okay now
:? :? :?

John":3jl9z5bb said:
I recall American from back in the day. Not sure if they were ever in the UK mags (or UK) or if this was from MBA.

Really just looking for all (or mostly) aluminium frames. #Not steel back ends or front ends, sorry.

So mostly aluminium is ok? Meaning not half steel and half aluminium..?

that Zaskar le has my vote! very nice build :p
..and Shit, my only Alu (Koga) has played in January! :x :( :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back