97 Kona Kilauea - Gulf Colours

Sorry when I said first I meant blasted and powder coated then the colors and decals applied and finally the clear coat

Great frame, stunning paint job, (i know i have said it before) but love this pic, and woddbury common too........awesum... :cool:

Thanks Carl :cool: , lots more outings planned for this bike this year, you should bring some of your collection along to one of the SW rides, , would be nice to meet you and put a face to the capital letters :LOL:

Gravy Monster":myh48o39 said:
Thanks Carl :cool: , lots more outings planned for this bike this year, you should bring some of your collection along to one of the SW rides, , would be nice to meet you and put a face to the capital letters :LOL:

Bloody caps lock, (must stop using so many retro drugs....lol.)

And ref a ride/meet, if my recent unexpected proposal goes as well as i hope it will, i might just have the time free for a lot more riding this year mate, and it will be my pleasure....... :cool: (as long as you dont leave me behind)

It's still going strong here are some pics from a couple of weeks ago and a video clip from last nite before sunset ;)

I must give it a clean it it's filthy and covered in cow and sheep poo :LOL:

Lansdown hills my local ride.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_geqUghwjs&sns=em

:: Halfway up
b3e0f016.jpg

:: Nearly at the top of the big climb
a048de69.jpg

:: Up at the top looking over Bristol with Wales in the distance
3898f175.jpg

af971157.jpg

f3a1161e.jpg

:: ready for the fast twisty downhill to the bottom :cool:
bac23627.jpg

:LOL: :LOL:
eda24268.jpg

DUDE........i just had a virtual bike ride..........that was cool.

the view, the paint, the sun, and that electric sound of the freehub doing its thing.

LEGEND.

:cool:

Back