pace rc100 restoration. finally finished.

Absolutely lovely. Some bikes seem to demand that extra special effort, and none more so than the rc100. There have been some truly remarkable Pace builds on this site and this takes its place alongside the best.
I'd like to think that if I'm ever fortunate to get hold of one I would do as well, but I doubt it.
Looking forward to seeing it out and about.

if you are ever fortunate enough to get one, its worth all the effort to get it right. having an rc100 is an abition fulfilled. this is one i will be keeping and riding. hope to see you on some retro rides this year.

That excellent mate that it you every day user and not just sat there looking untouched and new looking all the time Awesome mate :cool: come on there got be some more pics :D

how do you find the steer stem combo, it took me some time to get used to mine, first time back in the 90s and still does some times now having it all clamped under the crown:LOL:

don't mind you asking at all, i print barcodes for a living, and the machine is called a videojet machine.
very fortunate with overtime last year, helped pay for the bike, but now i'm skint, so i might have to sell the litespeed if i don't get some funds soon. but i'd starve before selling the pace.

videojetman":20nbhva3 said:
don't mind you asking at all, i print barcodes for a living, and the machine is called a videojet machine.

Thought so....we used to use your stuff at work ;)

All replaced by Domino BitJets now I think (do the same thing as VideoJet)

Good to meet you (and the bike.... and the slippers :LOL: ) yesterday

This bike is even lovelier in the flesh than it looks on-screen.
I have to admit, I never really got the RC*00 bug when I was growing up, but, in hindsight, and having seen it.... I have been converted

G

glad you like the bike, and the slippers, retro bikes are kind of like drugs, once you start using them, there is no going back.
the rc 100 was on my top 5 list of bikes to own,
now i just need the other 4.
iv'e sorted out that loose spindle in the back wheel now.

Back