1993 GT Zaskar 14,5" (new pictures update 16-7-2011)

Always wanted one never got round to getting one YET but at the moment the Zaskar is the only GT that i have not yet owned.But until then i will dribble over yours and keep looking and looking and looking :LOL: beautiful machine love it one of the best i have seen on here well done. ;) :LOL:

Thanx for all your replies.

The best tip from me Zaskar Girl:
NEVER SELL YOUR ZASKAR!!!

But, if someone has a 14,5" .... I really would love to buy it :D

Hello, I like your bike, it looked sweet, it's good to see a girl who know her bikes, you dont see many of that about, welcome to the site and maybe you can teach us a thing or 2 lol

Have fun

Zaskar Girl":26qbulid said:
Unfortunately it's an Deore LX crank. :(
Still looking for something better.
Now the bike is shiny and clean, but after one ride you can polish it all over again.

i like it a lot! simple, no color explosion. :LOL:
nothing wrong w/lx.. the same vintage xt is as bad as lx. i had it. sad design. get an xt crankset a couple yrs older than those and it's perfect.

Re: My GT Zaskar LE '95

Zaskar Girl said:
Next project:
An GT LTS-1 from 1996 wihch was free to pick up. (who would give a frame like this, with no rearshox, for free????)quote]

Nice Zaskar, can't wait to see the Lts built up! A couple of years back I got given an 96 LTS DH frame with no rear shock for free... bargain! They're obviously not worth much to some people. New shock can be got for around £100!

mud-monkey":3e9u6wp8 said:
I can't wait to see what your LTS-1 build is going to look like as i love the zaskar :LOL:

I'll show you the first pictures:

LTS1.jpg

And the first part I bought, an X-lite titanium flatbar

X-litebar.jpg

And I gave my Zaskar a new suspension fork. (wll, not new, but new for me :D )
Not a retro one, but a nice Rock Shox SID Worldcup (Blackbox)
RSSIDWC.jpg

Back