• Ianus' 1991 Kuwahara Pacer CX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nevadasmith's Ritchey Road Logic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
johntomjoe":3izw6wwf said:
stumpjumper1990":3izw6wwf said:
Lovely bikes, but you all can do better on the pics! :?
;
oh are we gonna start on the quality of the photos again :(

work with what we got...we dont all know a professional or can afford a better camera just to win a comp,especially as most bikes are used and we only have phone cameras :(

any fool can take an unridden bike,costing loads to a studio :twisted:

YES WE ARE!! I don't think you get it! You are trying to get the same discussion again as in the last BOTM thread! That's not what I mean! It's not about money, it's not about a used bike or a garage queen. It's about the composition of the picture!

I'm not saying you have to buy a €2000,- camera or go to a professional studio! I'm just telling to put some more effort in the pictures! It is a competition about the bikes, so you want to present your bike the best way you can. Take your phone camera and your bike out to a place with a neutral background and try to show your bike from the best angle so we can see the bike! Most of the time the back garden is not the best place! If you are entering a bike beauty contest, I'm guessing you want to show the bike and not all your garden furniture!!

What I'm asking is just a little more effort so we all can judge the bike like we should!

stumpjumper1990":3rzi33k8 said:

Colombo for me!
Thanks Mate
Paint is almost like a Klein in the flesh, kingfisher blue to Turquoise to deep Green blue...spectacluar!

stumpjumper1990":3dmapvzf said:

Colombo for me!

I agree.

If the bikes are being judged on the pictures mine will come last. Hey ho, could do better.

The Ritchey's nice but the Raleigh Banana just shades it. Used to have one but it was stolen :cry: And it never looked anywhere near as good as nick1968's

Nick1968's Raleigh Team Banana 753 conquered the rBOTM title for January :D A deserved winner. Congrats Nick!

Positions 2 and 3 are for Ianus' 1991 Kuwahara Pacer CX and nevadasmith's Ritchey Road Logic.

Congrats, to see the Team Banana 753 taking the win. One I well recall from my childhood but sadly only in hi ten form. Out of interest were these available off the shelf in team colours?

Re the Colombo, may have to sell its a tad to big ( I ride 54, Colombo is 55 /56 ) so anyone interested PM... ad will go up in due course. :)

Back