1993 Zaskar LE - what the hell to do with it??? update

I think it looks good as it is
dunno.gif
- yes, even with the drop dars
eekout.gif

GIVE IT TO ME :?: :?: :?: PLEASE (I am blowing you kisses right now) :LOL: Seriously get it back on the road but as an mtb.

Keep it you will be p***ed if you sell it but make it look how you want it to not what people think it should look like :LOL:

oh, it will never be sold...

it was stolen in about 1999 - almost a year later, got an early train home from work, an early lift :shock:

saw someone riding round on it....

right by a police station too, so argued a bit and got it back!

it stays with me now until the end.

legrandefromage":3ei08182 said:
oh, it will never be sold...

it was stolen in about 1999 - almost a year later, got an early train home from work, an early lift :shock:

saw someone riding round on it....

right by a police station too, so argued a bit and got it back!

it stays with me now until the end.

Good for you , you sound calmer than me though I would have re arranged the teeth of the other bloke :LOL: .

Wow..

similar thing happened to me my '93 LE got its lock picked & was taken from outside the shops :x A few days later I saw some Chav tootling down the rode toward me.... she now never leaves my sight. Nice bike though dude but I'd drop the Mudgaurds & the Bars!! ;)

update

Rebuild number 46a:

almost had a fit locating original parts - defo OCD candidate.

Had flat bars, M730 bits ready to go on but just could not put flat/ riser bars back on - not after seeing this thread: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26709

Anyway, the hope hubs will be away getting repaired so had these spare Velocity deep section rims waiting for something....

Weeelll!!! looks quite shit hot! I was quite surprised, I even have a GT Flipenfloppen II stem.

So anyway, not quite finished yet - nearly there.

Attachments

• DSC01190.JPG
    DSC01190.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,305
Nice .....

.....Reworking...lovely Proshift rear & Love the wheels & all..If you ever want to sell your wheels I'll be interested... got my rear deep v trashed after a car accident & I've been trying to get a replacement since dec 07 but no joy ... :(
Nice bike. :)

Back