Found 'em! Loads of old catalogues etc...

Hi Giles,

Nice stuff you have and scanned already. Awesome Pace and I had/have that particular AlMega.

No particular request form me, but I often notice the 1991 Rocky catalogue is really missed. It is one of the few not present on www.mtb-kataloge.de

- Melvin

Scan of the Marin '89 catalogue would be a gift from heaven. I have just finished a rebuild and am about to pursue a new paint job, but I would lke to have the decals copied. I would love to have the pictures and original spec form the catalogue.

Kindest Regards

Rob

Aggghhhh, where did the Pace scans go???

Hi mate..

Seems some of the photos have dropped out...any chance of a rescan...John...any idea what may have happened here? :)

Rich

Hi Giles, page 1 of the Pace stuff has disappeared. Don't suppose in your Pace catalogues or the Freewheel catalogue (which has the Rc100) there is a pic of a hip to be square t-shirt?

Fingers crossed

Radar

Sorry guys, leave it with me - I may have inadvertently removed some from my filespace during a clear out.

Sorry I could not help with the last requests - too late I am afraid, they are all in storage now. :(

giles
have a copy of mtb from 92 with an article titled zinn top eurobike?
or similar any use?

cannondale cat when you next unpack please.

mike

is it me or are todays catalogues a bit dull?

No worries

When you've moved house and you've unpacked don't suppose you could have a look?

Cheers

wondered where the giles came from.
do know a max but his real name's ian.

Back