Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dynatechrider's Raleigh Dynatech Torus XT

• yo-Nate-y's 1991 Fat Chance Wicked

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bugger,

I missed out on a vote, with the early finish.

My unofficial vote would've been for the Monster Fat, if that helps... ;) :D :cool:

Ended a little early, not too sure what happened there. Sorry to those who had held their vote back - however given the blind nature of the vote suggest you just vote as soon as the poll goes up.

Anyhow, life goes on. Congrats to the winner :D

bushpig":141fqqmq said:
Awesome! I am going to let Ken Beach know. He built and painted the frame and will be right chuffed!

Congrats, another fine win. What is Mr Beach up to currently?

Something related to IT last I corresponded with him. Too bad he wasn't still painting bikes too. He had a great touch!

Making stuff for Suzuki Samuri's these days for fun. http://geckocycles.com/Samurai Shopping Cart.html

Still got the shop but not doing much in the bike industry really. Made a few bikes in 93 or so and I have a couple laying around still. Then made a couple of bikes for my kids.
Vics1.JPG

Knees are shot so I have to push a gas peddle to get around. 10 yrs of bike racing, living on my bike for a few years and DH skiing with reckless abandon has taken it's toll.

That BP bike is all original except the pedals.
http://geckocycles.com/products.htm

Coolest kids bike ever! I actually built mine up from the frame/fork as a resto. Just got the frame/fork/stem with a bunch of nonsense parts. Finally got around to building it up right. Need to fix the pedals now though ;)

THX This was the last bike I built in 05. I stuck those bars on as he grew. The shock pissed all over itself while hanging in the rafters. LOL

You did a good job building that up. I'll look to see if I have some pedals. I know I have some on my ex wife's Genesis that she drove in the garage while on the roof of her car. That rippled the TT ever so slightly. Hopefully I have another pair on my Sherpa or in a bucket somewhere. I'll check and get back to you if I do.

bushpig":35t48n7j said:
Coolest kids bike ever!

I'm going to have to give the 20" Spooky FatCat Frank built for his kid the nod in the Coolest Kid's Bike category.

fat.jpg

GT-Steve":iagplgrb said:
Bugger,

I missed out on a vote, with the early finish.

My unofficial vote would've been for the Monster Fat, if that helps... ;) :D :cool:

no :evil:

Thanks to all that voted for the monster

Latest posts

Back