The BMX Introduce Yourself Here Thread

drac0nyx":2d0igiti said:
Hi,

Just found the forum from a link on another forum. After a retro 2009 Haro Freestyler or maybe 2006 Haro Freestyler Sport.

I don't really like the way the newage bikes don't have brakes, and the seats seem useless, so would like to find one of the above, although they seem thin on the ground!

there is one on the bay at the mo !

welcome in ;)

cheers B ;)

Hello all!

Have just joined up, really into old skool bikes and have a couple projects on the go atm, this forum is really useful!

Posted a thread about a bike i was looking info for on, wasnt sure if here was the right place?!

Anyway, look forward to using this forum!
Matt

greetings

afternoon all

found this place via a mate off the RADBMX forum - some of you will know me on there as griff but clearly I was too slow to grab that name here :LOL:

came on looking for a bit of MTB part info, but will have a look around now I have another place to procrastinate online :LOL:

cheers

griff

welcome in Griff mate - you know me of course as it's B ;)

welcome in Retro-Kid i'm sure some one will have the info onwht you are looking for - lot of good peeps on here ;)

Hello. I've come to the realisation that i'm never going to ride my bmx again, which is a bit sad, so i'm going to sell it. I still ride my ellsworth mtb though and my '93 lavadome, so it's not all bad.

hello all,well mk2 xr2's are my thing but used to ride 15 years ago and have just got myself a 90's GT vertigo all chrome and original,and a 2000 GT performer(usa),and i have a diamondback bmx from around 2007,will get pics when i find camera as lookin to sell the vertigo
,forgot to say,as a kid i had loads of bmxs,dyno compe(got nicked) haro dv8 megatube,bully piston,but my favourite was my haro sport diet,built in bashguard etc,

Back