Small 1982 Ritchey fillet brazed custom road bike SOLD!

girlonbike

BoTY Winner
SOLD, THANK YOU.

One of the prettiest vintage road bikes you will ever find. Peaked seat tube, park bench on the chainstays near the seattube, Columbus tubing and Campagnolo dropouts. Gunmetal grey metallic paint. It really does not get any prettier than this.

$800 with excellent condition 1" Chris King no logo threaded headset, brand new Phil Wood stainless bottom bracket with 119 mm spindle for a touring triple and Campagnolo flat bladed downtube shifters. $600 without those bits.

I have a custom wheelset with Phil Wood stainless hubs and NOS Mavic MA40 rims with modern DT Comp spokes. They are expensive with brand new bearings and no miles. $400

18.5 inch ctc, 19 inch ctt, 20.5 inch top tube ctc is how I measured it. The dropout spacing is 120mm. Original gummetal grey paint with the old Ritchey Palo Alto logo decals. You need a 4.5mm allen key for the seat binder.

you can just make out the Palo Alto between the T and the R in the last picture.

Wowee!! :cool:
Am chopping about a foot off my legs as we speak. If I am able to still walk afterwards and haven't lost too much blood I will have this.. :D

Had just read through the old thead and was gutted to have missed the pics, so glad it's back - beautiful, hope it finds a happy home :cool:

Back