Black Frame White Forks Black Forks Poll

Black Frame Choice of Fork Colour

• White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I Guess I should be posting this on 'Tartsbikes.co.uk'...if it exists?...There is more important things than the shiny bits on a build...but I've had a S**T Day, so thinking about this eases the mood...

Modern forks are all so boring they are all either black, white or silver, yawn!

Whatever happened to the days of nice colours like the bombers of 1997-2001? Manitou used to get quite daring as well with their use of yellow. I can't wait for fork designers to stop being zombies making such boring colours, bring back the colour!!!

(Sorry)

carter711":1vqnluit said:
Modern forks are all so boring they are all either black, white or silver, yawn!

Whatever happened to the days of nice colours like the bombers of 1997-2001? Manitou used to get quite daring as well with their use of yellow. I can't wait for fork designers to stop being zombies making such boring colours, bring back the colour!!!

(Sorry)

Very very true that. So hard to get nice coloured forks now.

My bikes all black and white... well when I bought it, so I have been slowly finding every single piece of red ano to put on it to break it up!
Admittedly it's still a bit boring!

Attachments

• Merida (2).jpg
    Merida (2).jpg
    341.8 KB · Views: 488
Back