Mountain Mayhem 2012 - Entries submitted

You may have noticed already that I have started to fill in riders real names and dates of birth on the first post of this thread. This is required for the entry form. Please could you either post the missing details up here or pm me, either is good. Still looking for rider number 10 but will try twisting Phil77's arm tomorrow.

A few questions before I volunteer to be the 10th man:

How many riders bring their other halves with them, or am I best sending mine to a nice spa somewhere?

When do you tend to get there, and leave? Get there friday night and leave sunday afternoon?

What do you do when you are not riding?

You have to excuse my ignorance, I sort of lost interest in racing just before the 24 hour races started.

Any suggestions for team names? Retrobike Flatlanders 10 man? - boring but functional.

How many riders bring their other halves with them, or am I best sending mine to a nice spa somewhere?
More each year. The other-halfs are an important part of the whole experience. RB's are a friendly crowd.

When do you tend to get there, and leave? Get there friday night and leave sunday afternoon?
A few die-hards arrive early on the Thursday to nab a good spot with room for everyone. Most people arrive on Friday afternoon. Everyone is gone by Sunday mid-afternoon.

What do you do when you are not riding?
Eating mostly, heckling the racers and catching up with other RB's. Wandering round the exibitors area poncing freebies.

due to my new 'off shore' job i have no idea if i'll be in the country or not so can't comit. that said, if i am in country i'll come along & 'help'.....

Registration opens at the end of February. We will need to start asking riders for their entry fees soon. Will update when I find out how much.

Back