Macretro fat camp

Never done anything today...wel except going to Frankie and Benny's for lunch :roll: Will try to get a big run in tomorrow. Still hoping the scales say 85.XX on Wednesday.

No good hiding from it - a bad sad and heavy 98kg at only 1.75m gives a clinically obese BMI of 32 .... the shame

Challenge for 2012? Weight back to around 85Kg - not started too bad was an excruiating heartbusting wife crushing 104kg last summer... so 1 stone down 2 and a half to go....

Kaiser will add you to his fantastic graph, weekly weigh ins on wednesday do we cam all see how we are progressing, loving your avitar fankachello.

This is depressing stuff... I'm 1.9m tall, fighting weight 102.3kg, just checked the Beeb BMI calculator and it's 28.3 (overweight).

Need to shed 13.5kg to get down to normal, (14stone in old money!)

Time to put down that donut. :(

Just shy of 5 miles on the treadmill today and a spin class were I managed about 8 miles on it. Feeling fitter during the spin class. Back to the gym tomorrow morning another 3.5 miles before work and session at the TA at night. Will have a weigh in before I start tomorrow.

Weighing myself on the gym scales I'm lighter than the new scales the O/H bought last week.....I'm sticking with the weight the gym scales say!

4.5 mile run tonight, gave it a bit of welly :)

This month I have ran 63miles and cycled 93.99. Weigh in tomorrow to see if I've reached my interim 85.XXkg target. It'll be close methinks.

Can I make a suggestion? When you post your weight tomorrow use the quote button to make a list. So if your first to post post summat like

Wed weigh in 1 Feb

Kaiser xxxkg

next person quotes this and adds their own name.

kaiser":b7milfvo said:
Can I make a suggestion? When you post your weight tomorrow use the quote button to make a list. So if your first to post post summat like

Wed weigh in 1 Feb

Kaiser xxxkg
Gazz still the same

Jusr like this ;)

clockworkgazz":2t0ctu52 said:
kaiser":2t0ctu52 said:

Wed weigh in 1 Feb

Kaiser xxxkg
Gazz still the same
The Ken my god what have you been eating

Jusr like this ;)

Wed weigh in 1 Feb

Kaiser: 85.6kg
Gazz: still the same
The Ken: my god what have you been eating

:p

Back