NWA: Hayfield ~ 04/02/2012 ~ Aftermath on page 3

Yup

I'm looking forward to this - Count me in please. :cool:
You definitely made the right decision about Delamere - Maybe later in the year.

Nice route choice paul, there is a pub on the end of the cut at bugsworth and peep-o-day works for me a great little descent,
IMAG0550.jpg

IMAG0551.jpg

Should really sort my ass out and have a wander over with the Kona.
No promises ...

edit : - Got some ramp time, so going to sort this injector loom on the Polo .... will keep an eye on the rides, getting out more and more again :)

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Just been forced (by skintness) to take work on Saturday and Sunday, unless they cancel on Friday night - as the wankers often do - I'm afraid I'll not be there. Has all the hallmarks of being an ace ride too, gutted :x

Just putting something into running condition just in case though...

Anyone fancy recceing it on Friday...? ;)

There's a dusting of snow on t'hills. Could be icy on Saturday, which would make for a good opportunity to finally test out my ice tyres.

Pete: I'd love to join you on Friday but I have a couple of bikes to service and a brand new Giant Trance X frame to hang a box full of new 10 speed XT on.

Sadly non of them are mine.

drystonepaul":1gjyxa0y said:
Sadly non of them are mine.

And I was just about to give some stick for being a smug get! :LOL:

Have some forks to service once you've warmed up if you still fancy it? ;)

They've not cancelled yet... :?

Confirming for tomorrow... liberal application of Hotstuff, imported from Holland, after my porridge in the morning!

Attachments

• Gentleman's Relish.jpg
    Gentleman's Relish.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 744
I don't even want to know... :roll:

Well, surprise surprise, work's cancelled last minute (tossers) so I'll be enjoying the frozen wastes of the North West, excellent! :cool:

Skinny, spiky tyres I think, no studs though I'm afraid...

See all you lovely folks tomorrow :D

Might be heading down tomorrow...just need to keep an eye on the weather.......

Back