My PC blew up. I need new PC! Recomendations

Well, I can supply anything from Nexus as I am a reseller for them.

My eBay Shop (see WWW button below) only has case fans and odd bits but I can supply anything they make to order, their PSU's are second to none but like most things in life, you get what you pay for (they're not cheap crap...).

Their case fans are among the most silent available and my prices are great for these :)

www.nexustek.nl

Whats your rough budget for it Jez and are you looking at reusing anything from old tower at all in the new build if so what is it to ensure suitable for new setup

Well I was hoping to use the following existing stuff:

Lian Li case
Powersupply
Graphics card (temporarily)
Soundcard Live (temporarily)
Keyboard
Dual monitors
mouse

Basically need new mobo, ram, cpu and cooler and drives. To fit in a Lian Li ATC case...

I figured it changed but didnt know whether they still added the legacy AGP slot...

Darn it - new graphics required now too. B*lls.

Unless of course if it has onboard?

also forgot to add the board from asrock that allows for agp and pci-e is also ddr and ddr2 so if your current memory is ddr i should be suitable for use as a short term setup and keep your costings down to allow you to increase whats needed in other areas i.e add the savings to a pci-e graphics card and allow you to move to ddr2 at a later date

Thats a good idea. Still it may be better to get a bundle and save a load d of cash in the long run.

Ill have a good look over whats been recomended and Ill make a purchase at the end of the week.

Back