Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dynatechrider's Raleigh Dynatech Torus XT

• yo-Nate-y's 1991 Fat Chance Wicked

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
'Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...' :roll:

Right, that's my controversial contribution to the bitchfight over and done with; Gecko for me every time...

...though the Dolomite would have got more of a look-in with pedals, and the stem slammed down on the headset.

At some risk, I normally do not rate Kleins - clever paint jobs do not necessarily make a good bike and in reality I don't think that Kleins are "better" than many much cheaper bikes other than being prettier.

Nonetheless, both the Attitudes ARE very pretty and I shall toss a coin between them!

Allthough That I actually love the Pace for et cracy cnc'ed square frame tubes, and I would love to have a attitude like Allrads, I wote for the GT. The Zaskar looks like a bike that can actually be ridden and a bike that one could give one a thrill on the single tracks. So in my opinion, the look of the more "i-take-this-bike-out-riding-regually" beats the more delicate builds and posh buildkits.

Some really impressive bikes but unfortunately not many really struck a chord with me this month. :oops:

For what it's worth I voted for the Rock Lobster. ;)

Yetidh9":1rm2mnot said:
Allthough That I actually love the Pace for et cracy cnc'ed square frame tubes, and I would love to have a attitude like Allrads, I wote for the GT. The Zaskar looks like a bike that can actually be ridden and a bike that one could give one a thrill on the single tracks. So in my opinion, the look of the more "i-take-this-bike-out-riding-regually" beats the more delicate builds and posh buildkits.

make no mistake, the pace actually gets ridden, and will be ridden regularly. i'd put a picture of it dirty but i don't want to sway the votes.
check out my build thread.
i see your point though, but just don't assume some of these bike never get dirty.

[quote A skip find Raleigh Activator finished on the podium last month above a couple of nice Yetis.[/quote]

rescued from a bush actually... :LOL: :LOL: at the end of the day we all love bikes and the comps wouldnt be the same without the banter :LOL:

videojetman":3vr1fvph said:
Yetidh9":3vr1fvph said:

make no mistake, the pace actually gets ridden, and will be ridden regularly. i'd put a picture of it dirty but i don't want to sway the votes.
check out my build thread.
i see your point though, but just don't assume some of these bike never get dirty.

Agreed , I find it odd that some comments on BOTM Each month point to bikes not being ridden , I guess some arn't , I know all of mine get ridden , and hard , after all thats there for , at the end of the day bikes can be repaired if the paints chipped or bits break off, the Monster for instance broke the chain and the brake pads were u/s at the Cannock ride over Christmas - this led me to coming off as I had no brakes ! Guess for me it's part of the RB charm :D

Back