1994 Bigfoot Smokestone

CHASE76":3f8okndj said:
WOW! That is a stunning bike mate! prefer it with the z max tyres though but thats just me. :)

Cheers bud, dont tell anyone but I agree about the tyres.

When it came down to it though was a simple case of economics! Just see the fs thread and the price of NOS rare tyres to see why I couldnt afford to keep them :LOL:

I still love this bike and have some small plans for upgrades :D

It's also great to see TC building one atm.

read this info today at work mate, thanks for sharing it, it was the first time i had chance to sit and read it....brilliant.... :cool:

sinnerman":1pygbqde said:
read this info today at work mate, thanks for sharing it, it was the first time i had chance to sit and read it....brilliant.... :cool:

Cheers mate. Updated info following some magazine scans of the Smokestone brand :cool:

the_duke":34r9fvoi said:
sinnerman":34r9fvoi said:

Cheers mate. Updated info following some magazine scans of the Smokestone brand :cool:

Me too, nice one Duke, potted mini history in one easy bite!

tyres help!!!

Hi new to site, I am looking for some tyres which are similar to the ones i had originaly on my bigfoot many years ago...bringing her back to life!!!
Have searched everywhere but cannot find the black brown combination.

Re: tyres help!!!

mf51y":2td1ojx4 said:
Hi new to site, I am looking for some tyres which are similar to the ones i had originaly on my bigfoot many years ago...bringing her back to life!!!
Have searched everywhere but cannot find the black brown combination.

Wow another Bigfoot owner welcome #4 if you've got some pics someone will I'd them tyres for you!

Tc

Its been mothballed for several years.....apart from the tyres all seems ok....a bit of tlc will do the trick!!!

I would be happy to find some black and tan side side wall tyres mine came with very light grey tyres looked the dogs but i guess had little carbon in them and just wernt man enough and had all sorts of problems. I changed them to panaracer smoke on rear and dart on the front which were black and tan same as above pics but i am now truggling to find any 2.1 s in the black and tan.

Put an ad in the wanted column! There's plenty around just not always advertised!
Ps & start a build thread, there's not enough bigfoots around!

Tc

Back