FTW's Yeti Ultimate bike

Silverfish":11go3ymy said:
The plan is to keep it 95% original. I wasn't even planning on cleaning it.

Phew... Amen to that! :D

Gonna look great with white Porcs though. Quite possibily the coolest bike on earth for many reasons IMHO. Good karma all round...

Managed to get the front Porc on. This tyre was far and away the driest and most crumbly of the two so the other shouldn't be quite so difficult.

Famous last words I know.

Certainly couldn't ride the bike with these tyres, you can see the inner tube in places through the skinwall! So will have to see how long they last. Quite possibly I'll come back to my office in the morning and find bits of exploded white Porc all over the place :LOL:

Looks sweet mind...

Attachments

• onza porc.JPG
    onza porc.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,289
great purchase, and good to know it went to someone who appreciates it's story!
I think the white porcs will make it even better :D

Will take some better pics for sure - but here's the Ultimate with white Porc's front and rear. It was starting to get dark so apologies for pic quality, but I love the mix of turquoise, 3DV, white, pink and fluoro yellow!

:LOL:

Attachments

• ulti non drive.JPG
    ulti non drive.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,169
  • ulti drive side.JPG
    ulti drive side.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,169
That looks just superb..... It looked a bit sorry for itself in the eBay ad with those blackwall tyres but you've brought it back to life mate!

good job mate im really glad you got this, and im looking forward to seeing it in the flesh too.... :cool:

Back