88 MUDDY Fox Explorer Updated

you lucky lucky bugger... :shock: you cant go wrong, but i would have to go original on this frame... :cool:

sinnerman":2pyvtukk said:
you lucky lucky bugger... :shock: you cant go wrong, but i would have to go original on this frame... :cool:

I don't think i'd even do that, maybe just new decals as the pictures i had showed it to be in really good original condition. I think Andy maybe surprised.

Carl.

any123":2jew1pi2 said:
i hope i am surprised

Did you have some newer pics? I thought I saw some image files linked? Anyway I guess a lot can happen in 18 months especially if it's just getting in the way. A real shame if he'd let it deteriorate from the nice condition it was in when I saw the pics.

Carl.

drcarlos":1h93c4e3 said:
any123":1h93c4e3 said:
i hope i am surprised

Did you have some newer pics? I thought I saw some image files linked? Anyway I guess a lot can happen in 18 months especially if it's just getting in the way. A real shame if he'd let it deteriorate from the nice condition it was in when I saw the pics.

Carl.

I saw the pics in the link and it seem like there is quite a bit of work to do

any123":3ejlnxik said:
drcarlos":3ejlnxik said:
any123":3ejlnxik said:
i hope i am surprised

Carl.

I saw the pics in the link and it seem like there is quite a bit of work to do

I see now. When I linked it last week I don't think the user had added the link to the pics. That hasn't been looked after in the 18 months since I saw pics of it. I think it's the same bike as it did have the chip on the seat tube lug and seatstay which are giveaways, but the chain stay rash and down tube chips are new.

Carl.

Carl.

At last they are all together and the 2 88 models are about to be stripped and restored. OH what a wonderful project. Anybody with any new or in good condition parts for these bikes please pm me because i'm on the buy

web.jpg

Thanks andy

i now know where there is a NOS pathfinder and my wallet is all over it. Little problem is the front lobby of the corporate building it is displayed in won't budge at the mo.

thanks andy

any123":1qs74vcj said:
i now know where there is a NOS pathfinder and my wallet is all over it. Little problem is the front lobby of the corporate building it is displayed in won't budge at the mo.

thanks andy

What colour Pathfinder? Is it the Purple splatter or the rare Neon Blue one?

Carl.

Back