Baltic Bawbags - 29th January - Dunkeld

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's bad luck Clubby. At least no injuries.

Was a grand day out. I got back about 5.30 still suffering from cramp in my legs.

Nice mix of double track and single track and a fair bit of hike-a-bike. My heart and lungs stood up to it but the forementioned cramp did me in. I'll need to do something about that cause that's the last 3 times I've been out for any length of time it's struck me down.

Hawmaw":1ggcuh3g said:
My heart and lungs stood up to it but the forementioned cramp did me in. I'll need to do something about that cause that's the last 3 times I've been out for any length of time it's struck me down.

I get that quite bad too, had it a bit today, sometimes it's agony but i just try and ride it out.

Will try the Salted crisps Rob, i'm sure Kaiser mentined an Isotonic additive to the water helps too.

really sorry to here that clubby, Jamie didn't make it either so you weren't alone. Shame it was a good ride, I'm sure we'll see you at the next one.

It'll be pretty easy to spot it now, it'll be the one with an Audi logo branded into its arse. Look out for it in a Blairgowrie butchers soon! At body shop this morning and it's "only" a new grill. Could have been a lot worse. Spotted it's friend still on the woods when I stopped. Missed the 2 for 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back