RIDES FOR 2012?

Oooh Reeth, some great riding around there. Good to see it's on the NE&Yorks calendar.

Make sure you remind me closer to the ride. I always love a trip to Swaledale.

Can't wait for this one too. :D
Been meaning to drag the Bombay Mix brothers around there for a while now. :LOL:

That does look quite good! Not a day for stopping and having a lazy chat from what the weather looks like though..

MADB":3oq9y34m said:
Going for a ride out on Sunday short notice but your more than wellcome to come along. Ride put together by a friend who is trying to kill me, aprox 30miles, mixed from easy to very hard ups and moderate fast downs.

Keighley Canal to Shipley to up to Shipley Glen - Pass Acorn pub at Eldwick - Upto Dick Hudson - Opposite dick hudson up Ilkley moor - Over ilkley moor and down the otherside to Whitewells - From Whitewells along passed swastika stone to addingham moorside - Over Addingham moorside down into High moor woods - Into Holden Gate - East Morton - Down to 5 rise locks area and Canal, somthing like that :shock:

could have met up with you for that but didnt see in time. i went to have a gander at the 5 rise as its drained at the moment. it was so busy it was unbelievable, ended up taking a detour through bingley on the way home to avoid pedestrians.

looks to be a good route to me.

anyone else fancy doing that on a sunday?
could meet up at Roberts Park.
(Im based apperley bridge).

Unclejack":cfivl273 said:
is next ride definitely Sunday as this is Easter Sunday .

Yep its definitely on Sunday the 8th

Then its the Three Tribes on Saturday the 21st

drystonepaul":3fu2nxed said:
Oooh Reeth, some great riding around there. Good to see it's on the NE&Yorks calendar.

Make sure you remind me closer to the ride. I always love a trip to Swaledale.

Does look superb! Bit early for me to be planning for the 7th of July, but reckon I'll head over as well if I can... :cool:

Back