West Midlands Present 4th of Feb Haugh Woods (Hereford)

Wee update regarding the ride, Hospitality is going to be kindly supplied by the Edwards HQ with a delicious sausage casserole to warm us up after our ride Hopefully this will be pleasing to everyone.

If you are a Vegetarian or have no plans to stop for yummy grub can you please let us know? :cool:

daj":2jf9pqt1 said:
Wee update regarding the ride, Hospitality is going to be kindly supplied by the Edwards HQ with a delicious sausage casserole to warm us up after our ride Hopefully this will be pleasing to everyone.

If you are a Vegetarian or have no plans to stop for yummy grub can you please let us know? :cool:

Excellent news :cool: :D look forward to this even more now !

Weather forecast doesn't look too bad so we should be able to have some frosty fun.

Is it sausage casserole for 7?

ededwards":2ywpcich said:
Weather forecast doesn't look too bad so we should be able to have some frosty fun.

Is it sausage casserole for 7?

looking that way :cool: think the dress code is :WARM

What a rubbish week , back at work but still pretty rough so I hope you have a tow rope for me Ed?

Going to run a special competition with rubbish prizes too!!

matthew71":1lapxg8i said:
Hope to be there,and did someone mention sausage :D

ooowww I missed this!! Be good to see you in the morning big boy!! :LOL:

daj":30icbt49 said:
What a rubbish week , back at work but still pretty rough so I hope you have a tow rope for me Ed?

I hope the prize will consist of Claire's chocolate , jellybean and smarty cake :D Yum

theredchili":2ls0j6dy said:
daj":2ls0j6dy said:

I hope the prize will consist of Claire's chocolate , jellybean and smarty cake :D Yum

ha,ha I told the Mrs the boys wont be happy with a "no show" on the treat front .... She now feels guilty :LOL:

I will make sure she has plenty sorted for the HONC

Back