88 MUDDY Fox Explorer Updated

any123

Retrobike Rider
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
tintin40":361r1aas said:
So your the person who beat me on this :x :LOL:

I put a bid in and then forgot all about it until i got a email saying pay for item. I must say though i thought it would of gone for more.

thanks andy

So did the seller. That was on this site back in August last year. Didn't sell back then.

I offered him £120 if posted. But turned me down. Only cost £15 to post.

I'd cut a deal about 18 months ago at £100 posted but he never came back to me. Anyway from the description and pics from then it is 100% original (even the tyres) and only needed a service, clean and polish. I was going to clean it up and ride it, but I ended up with the Sorcerer instead.
I think you may have got a good buy there and a great slack angled rider.

Carl.

now i know i can be controversial but give me your thoughts.

if i send this frame off and get it done in the original metallic yellow it came with in 88 and then put the original decals on just like it came in the box in 88, so now i have one frame restored to original, this is where i get creative

choice 1 restore it with the sun tour xcd group set NOS of course

or

choice 2 new 10 speed xtr with v brake

the bike would still be yellow and black with black components. its just i like to put a twist on these things.

now remember when making your choice that i have a 87 model restored already with the original equipment.

I await the replies i pick it up thursday.

thanks andy

Back