Time for Change

fridgehq

Dirt Disciple
Hi all,

Just wanted to ask a question as I will soon be changing my 1998 K2 Proflex for a new XC full suspension bike test rides will be in order but my question is has anybody else had a proflex and if so what new bike did they find best suited them? any help would be appreciated

some one once suggested to me that the natural evolution of the proflex/k2 bikes would be something along the lines of the Orange 5, which makes sense to me from a design point of view as the swing arm does suggest going in that direction.

I've had a couple of proflex's in the past.
I don't currently own a modern full sus, but i really liked the ride of my mates Mondraker(not sure which model :roll: ). :D

Yea I have thought about the Orange 5 just seems expensive to me my budget is about 2500 for a whole bike I am liking the Giant anthem so will test ride that I like the cube but not the shock looks like a mud bath location to me and then I am confused with this 29er thing is it a fad I wonder

fridgehq":1m4friy6 said:
and then I am confused with this 29er thing is it a fad I wonder

nope, 29er is the future, it makes sense having a large wheel.

(I'm trying hard not to jump onto this bandwagon as I have too much invested in 26 wheels, tyres and bikes but who knows ...... once we thought 18 gears was enough ....)

Back