touring frame or bike 20 21 in wanted

I have a quality old F W Evans..... Check the size, I think it's what you want and it will be cheap enough..... Recently aquired, but not right for me

stedlocks":2vj4g97l said:
I have a quality old F W Evans..... Check the size, I think it's what you want and it will be cheap enough..... Recently aquired, but not right for me
It's not that lovely black 80s Evans that came up on ebay a few months back is it?

steel bike

Hi,
I've got a nice Celeste green Bianchi, 54 cm c-t.
Equipped with Shimano parts (triple)
If interested send me your email address and I send you some pictures
Regards
Pieter

omegastrada":dpf5vsf4 said:
stedlocks":dpf5vsf4 said:
It's not that lovely black 80s Evans that came up on ebay a few months back is it?

No, it isn't, but then it's only £150 ish and not £500!!

I've got an unknown late 80s/early 90s Raleigh touring bike, 51 or 52cm seattube. It's a proper tourer - 531 Super Touring tubeset, rack mounts, lowrider bosses (I think) and cantilever studs. Strangely it doesn't have a model name on it and isn't in the same paint scheme as the Randonneur and Royal tourers of the same period; I think it might've been imported.

I'll try to get some photos tomorrow if you're interested, although it'll take me a while to get the headset and cranks out (I want them for my own tourer!)

Back