ClockworkGazz
Kaiser
ZigZag
Rado
Clubby
Mikee
The Ken
JamieDyer

MrMonkeyWrench....maybe - did you manage to sort a lift?
Baron Von etc......maybe
RobMac......maybe
Keithyr.....maybe

Added...

Attendee list....

Velo
DaveDH
gmac123
JimiHendrix
Hawmaw
ClockworkGazz
Retro frank
Kaiser
ZigZag
Rado
Clubby
Mikee
The Ken
JamieDyer

MrMonkeyWrench....maybe - did you manage to sort a lift?
Baron Von etc......maybe
RobMac......maybe
Keithyr.....maybe

Begining to see why Trek's earliest full sus bike was so heavily slated. I will be there on it but I'll probably be cursing it as it changes gear without my bidding purely because it hits a bit of rough ground :roll:
Find that perfect gear and its brilliant, its just finding that perfect gear and the rear brakes rotten :facepalm:
Old bikes, why the feck do we do it :LOL:

Not 100% convinced mines a good example, there is a slight bend in the seat tube, I had to fix the gear hanger and there may be other things I've not spotted. My cunning plan though will be to fit a hub gear which should cure unwanted gear changes and go hydraulic for the rear brake thus eliminating cable stiction . I'm not going for an authentic rebuild as will be seen tomorrow but I do like the handling sufficiently to persevere :)

Just a note on directions, the turn off to loch of lowes is the wildlife reserve (or blairgowrie) and the carpark is called cally carpark, with a sign for the glack carved in wood.

11.40 just woke up after night out in cowdenbeath. too many vodkas an kolacube shots :facepalm:

sorry couldna make it but i couldna even ride the wife never mind a feckin bike lol!

have a good run lads. hope to make it to another one.

Apologies for the no show, but I was attacked by a suicidal deer just outside Meiklour on the drive up. No damage to me just a smashed grill and no doubt a dented wallet. Thankfully i had already slowed for corner before it pounced A bit shaken up, but the poor deer was still sitting a side of road panting and looking at me. Phoned police who were going to send council to "deal" with it. 3 or 4 cars passed when I was on the phone and not one stopped to see if everything was ok. Wasn't really in mood for a ride after that. Was really looking forward to it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back