Klein Attitude gets some new rims

Sparkzz

Retro Guru
After ages and ages trying to get some decent wheels and tryes, finally manage to souce some Mavic 231's on XT hubs, and some Amberwall tyres!

Photos taken on my phone, but dont look too bad.

I still have to find some more rims to build my Bullseye Hubs (cant wait now for that!!)

My next plans for this bike is: original Syncros post & XT Thumbies and get the Bullseye's fitted, and i think that will complete this build and then will be on the hunt to do a HLF Attitude or Gator.

Anyway here she is:

upload002.jpg

upload001.jpg

upload003.jpg

Nice

Looking sweet - you need a hg90 rear cassette,

Have a nos araya rm20 dark anodised rim for bullseye build if interested.

Got to love a Dolomite ;)
is it as old as the slr Cantis suggest ? 1990 ?
ditch that orrible cassette
otherwise I am in love
race you to the top

Yes indeed, cassette is also on my list to change.

The year is 1991 (early)..... and thanks for the offer of the araya but I am looking for another pair of mavics to build on the bullseyes.

Thanks for the comments this bike was the only bike "i always wanted" and actually truley did/do.. My wife laughs at me when I want something, its what i always wanted!... No really love, this bike is :)

SouthCoastRetro":11ucffuf said:
the tyres make the bike! a fantastic build. Love the Dolomites.

They do indeed thanks!... looks soooo much better in flesh than the poxy phone pics.

Hopefully have got Bullseye cranks & syncros post sorted.. need to get some new rims for the Bullseye hubs and we will nearly be there!.

Sparkzz":3tl71gdt said:
SouthCoastRetro":3tl71gdt said:
the tyres make the bike! a fantastic build. Love the Dolomites.

They do indeed thanks!... looks soooo much better in flesh than the poxy phone pics.

Hopefully have got Bullseye cranks & syncros post sorted.. need to get some new rims for the Bullseye hubs and we will nearly be there!.

Getting better an better :cool: Love Bullseye kit. Perfect match for a Klein

Back