Fat Chance UPDATED WITH PICS

1996 Salsa ala Carte: http://photobucket.com/96salsa
14ff6f87.jpg

7088d78c.jpg

822c835b.jpg

Pictures of the grello Fat Chance Yo Eddy and 1991 Slingshot are coming up this weekend.

hi i would be intrested in the slingshot, what size is it?
all the best.
cheers kay

wtb_rider":1aqaq3zv said:
hi i would be intrested in the slingshot, what size is it?
all the best.
cheers kay

Slingshot is a 1991 and 16" ctc and 18.5 ctt.

Also going to be selling a WTB Phoenix with new Type II forks.
XS or 18" Klein Pinnacle in red in great condition....whaddaya know...hardly ridden!
Small Davidson custom paint.

definitely ok; nice prices/parts/frames; just have one request, please leave your prices/details up after the items are sold. (not sure if this was being done, as I saw a couple items that no longer had prices, if they ever did) Thanks and good luck with all your transactions on RB :cool:

GoldenEraMTB":bvx35aci said:
definitely ok; nice prices/parts/frames; just have one request, please leave your prices/details up after the items are sold. (not sure if this was being done, as I saw a couple items that no longer had prices, if they ever did) Thanks and good luck with all your transactions on RB :cool:

Ahhhhh....oooh. Thanks. I did sell some things and removed them from the list because I thought it would be confusing to look at a long list which I have found annoying on Craigslist.

Will leave on for future sales.

Thanks GoldenEraMTB.

girlonbike":2vszuvou said:
GoldenEraMTB":2vszuvou said:

Ahhhhh....oooh. Thanks. I did sell some things and removed them from the list because I thought it would be confusing to look at a long list which I have found annoying on Craigslist.

Will leave on for future sales.

Thanks GoldenEraMTB.

True, on the CL thing, but it can be helpful on here. I usually just mark it with the following, once it's sold: Sold, as the red stands out, and alerts even the not so observant amongst us, that the item is gone, so don't ask about it. Though, they'll always be someone that will ask, anyway.

No problem, and thank you.

Price and size of Ibis Lugi

Hey,

Wondering if this Ibis Hakkalugi is still for sale and what size it is. Very cool bike and color.

Please reply or shoot me an e-mail when you get a chance.

Waverly Johnson
waverly_johnson (hotmail)

Back