Marin 1990 Bear Valley Rebuild - FINISHED !!! PAGE 38 !!!

Well done! Detail is perfect.
Makes me feel better about how long its taking me to get on with my project.

Just spent an hour or so reading all this thread. This is car resto quality work you have done on this. I just love the ti with the polished logos pur quality. If this is the level of detail you go to on a bike a car done by you be stunning.

Top work have a bacon butty you earned it.

I have been watching your threads for a while and can't believe I missed the final build pics!
Well done! Awesome to have that much patients and attention to detail and skill to finish a bike to this standard! :D

Awesome build...BVs have always caught my eye more than the PMs and Teams and you've made this one "top end". Nice.

:shock: :shock: :shock: At the number of views ! It's been a while since this has been bumped :D

Thanks for the additional comments :D

poweredbypies":1cwd8f19 said:
Just spent an hour or so reading all this thread. This is car resto quality work you have done on this. I just love the ti with the polished logos pur quality. If this is the level of detail you go to on a bike a car done by you be stunning.

DSC02858.jpg

DSC03781.jpg

WD :D

WD Pro":2w4lptz5 said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: At the number of views ! It's been a while since this has been bumped :D

Thanks for the additional comments :D

poweredbypies":2w4lptz5 said:

wow given 3 years for the bike, estimate of what, 10 years for the car??? :LOL:

dkdaz":9sawfq8a said:
can i ask where you got the OE marin stickers from?

From the importer BITD - We (dad had a palisades) moaned that they fell off (the first batch did) so they sent us replacements. Dads bike got stolen and I decided I liked mine 'stealth' so the decal sets lived in a envelope for about 20 years :LOL:

Other than what I stuck on my toolbox, I still have most of a neon yellow set :D

Back