Baltic Bawbags - 29th January - Dunkeld

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaiser":2dpdd8q5 said:
Spoke to big eck, he's no coming :( working.

I'd be reticent to take any responsible duties apart from turning up, I've a works day oot tomoorrow aff a night shift. Sunday will be interesting.... :eek:

Just make sure you're out of your pit when I pick you up and no boaking in ma motor.

Sorry I won't make it up there tomorrow guys. :cry:
My other two wheel hobby is getting in the way. :roll:
Have a good ride.

Looks like my nose has stopped running enough for me to make it. Don't know how fast I'll be going after the Vipr taster session at the gym today, but should help redress last weeks weight gain in the fat club. Are we still meeting at the car park on the map on page 1?
Be warned as well that there may be a bit of faffing as this will be the bikes first ride since being stripped and restored. Everything "seems" adjusted but doesn't it always?

youll fit in fine mate usually a gradual dissassembly as we ride , not just bikes either :LOL:

carpark meeting place is easy to find

clubby":1d14exv5 said:
Be warned as well that there may be a bit of faffing as this will be the bikes first ride since being stripped and restored. Everything "seems" adjusted but doesn't it always?

You wont be alone there, it'll be the first ride for the rebuilt bike i'll be using, was hoping to take it out for a test today but played with the road bike instead :roll:

Will be lugging a full tool box around tomorrow, we'll try and break down at the same place :LOL:

I'll be bringing a plethora of crap for you guys to buy so bring wads of cash :) Trying to raise enough for a planetX road bike ;)

Kaiser how much do we need for the Torridon bunkhouse?

Hawmaw I'll bring those cranks for you but having dug them out the big A on the side suggests alivio. Not looking for much.

Remember the car park is a bit dodgy on phone reception so if you get lost:

Head out of Dunkeld, turn right to the loch of lowes, straight after the industrial estate turn left beside the cottage and head up there till you reach the Loch Ordie Walks carpark.

Miniclockwork is no coming, prefers going to his grans to stay tonight rather than an early start and a day out on the hills with the macretro massive-why? :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back