Macretro fat camp

Check your pedal threads too Aaron,ive had that wobble and thought it was the BB up untill i shagged the pedal thread.
And that is an 'Oh Joy moment' ;)

I think ill leave going out for a few months yet :? Not nice out there.

Finally weighed myself on digital bathroom scales and I'm 89 Kilos on the nail which is as near 14 stone as makes zero odds, so no change for or against my guesstimated weight. Still done sod all from the point of view of excercise so swapping flab for muscle tone has not occured. Totally lost my cycling mojo at the moment though, hurry up spring :roll:

8 miles out with kira tonight , formont hills and hairyholes woods
bedding in a new build
loads of deer and a fox to keep keek entertained
keeks knackered ,bike needs tweeks
me ? i'm fine

Noticing there's a lot of talk here about "poos" :roll:

Now hear this:

We Are MacRetro.

We Do Jobbies! :cool:

RobMac":13881v7l said:
Height 5' 10" - 177.8cm

Weight 12st 7lbs - 175lbs - 79.3kg

BMI 25.1

Age 53.5

This is my winter weight Ive not been doing much exercise other
than my Origami class once a week. There's no way I'll get down
below 12st - 168lbs - 76.20kg.

Weight 12st 9lbs - 177lbs - 80.2

BMI 25.4

Im not to bothered about the weight gain as Ive been doing very little.

I tell you what guys, i don't know if its all in the head, but out on the bike today i really felt a benefit from this Fat Club thing. OK it was just a short blast to try out a new bike, but i really could feel the difference.

Getting excercise time is difficult at the moment, but the healthier food intake has really kicked that feeling of lethargy into touch.

A tasty salad tonight with a nice lean grilled steak instead of the usual saturday night curry. Hoping to loose another two pounds this week.

Bring on the summer and a god like physique to make the most of it!

I had 2 mini pork pies for lunch followed by a mean chilli for my tea - let's see what I'm like tomorrow, I'm guessing wind will be involved.

1 hard c@nt of an hour on the turbo, I don't feel any lighter but I have to say I feel bings fitter than a month ago. Everyone ready for Wednesday?

Back