Baltic Bawbags - 29th January - Dunkeld

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like there could be snow on sunday, and a old mate of mine looks like heading up on his kona too- looking forward to this one. Do we have a rooute leader for this and plans on when we get up there?

I'm still not fit enough to do the whole route but I will be there and can guide the start at least, I'll bring a couple of route maps but there are a few that know the area/standard route by now so we should be fine. I might end up doing a shorter loop (missing the long down hill out to the road) which might suit some, but I'll be waiting at the cars for the pub visit afterwards. To give you an idea I haven't been on my bike or trainer since the xmas hols.

I was wanting to introduce the cliff route at the start but that depends on numbers and weather and without recceing it it could be an over grown thorny mass by now.

So glad there is snow on the way, it would seem wrong to do this in dry warm bright weather :LOL:

Glad to hear you'll be there TK. That cliff route looked good from the photos you took last year, hopefully conditions will let us ride it.

Spoke to big eck, he's no coming :( working.

I'd be reticent to take any responsible duties apart from turning up, I've a works day oot tomoorrow aff a night shift. Sunday will be interesting.... :eek:

I'm going to volunteer DaveDH for leading as he appears to know the area well. Admittedly he will lead from a first world war generals perspective, that is from the back but he should stop us getting lost :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back