Tell me I've spent my money well puleeze! IF now Finished!

Very encouraging... But I suppose the bloodspill isn't over yet... A white industries crankset on the way, probably. :roll:

this was the best riding if ive owned- nice long headtube and a decent top tube length. looks a damn sight better than when i owned it tho :LOL: although i did like the rat look :twisted:

Attachments

• indendent_fabrication_steel_deluxe_if_indy_fab.jpg
    indendent_fabrication_steel_deluxe_if_indy_fab.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 914
I saw it without paint and it had no trace of rust... very good apart from an invisible ding on the tt. BTW, was it originally gray?

You spent less than £500, which is considerable less than a new one and yours, with the new paint, could pass for new.

When people are asking close to £200 for an Orange Prestige, I reckon £500 for an IF is a bit of a steal.

yes it was silver/grey under that crappy rattle can paint. i took a good look in the seatube and there was none of the rot usually found in there :cool:

i look forward to some better pics as the build takes shape :)

its_kirby":3d40wgg5 said:
this was the best riding if ive owned- nice long headtube and a decent top tube length. looks a damn sight better than when i owned it tho :LOL: although i did like the rat look :twisted:
Give me a rat bike like this any day of the week! :cool:

GREAT!

Headed downstairs, to my garage. Dressed as a tough mechanic, hoodie, track pants, sweatshirt over hoodie and slleveless fllece jacket, ready for a long building night. Maden ride tomorrow morning! Put up my Mrazek brakes, after having patiently changed the pads, get ready for the disassembling of the ti rig to move some parts and HERE WE GO!

The IF cable routing is UNDER the TT. Hadn't noticed. Need that bloody plastic thingy to run the cables under the BB. Building night over! Gotta wait until next Saturday.

Dunno how I managed not to psyche out!

Latest posts

Back