Empty

Bootie or no bootie, hmmmm

P1020326.jpg

Some pristine condition clear boots are always going to look best if you are going to run em.

Personally I think without is the way to go.

Been busy chipping away slowly at the build, waiting for my fork oil to arrive so I can finish putting them back together and fitting the bushes back into the rear triangle ready to slot onto the frame.
IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

Forks look great with the TWP brace on (thanks for the mag21's matt), was really not sure how the black would look but I think it looks :cool:

That is very cool. I have to admit, the colour matched rear end is on my list for the SAB i'm refurbing at the moment. Still not sure on the final colour i'll be going for, but it'll be either as Purple/Candy Cobalt fade as per the 94 catalogue or harlequin aqua as per Clive Goslings SAB from back in the day.

Updates have been a bit slow recently. Been busy spending my money on a new car so I have somewhat taken my eye off the ball. That and training to do Lands End to John O Groats on my road bike in June has meant I have not had any time to crack on with the SAB.

As it stands its still in the box it came in waiting for me to get round to making a start on it. Might be a few months until its done sadly. No point rushing it at this stage.

Back