late 80's or early 90's frame

Midlife

Retro Wizard
Hi

Just on the lookout for a frame to build up get up to speed with more modern kit than I am used to :)

equivalent to 23 and half ish inches in the old style

I bought a 1991 Moser Leader which was ideal but there were some problems.

Cheers

Shaun

I have this brandnew never used Gazelle Champion Mondial frame, 58 cm,
AAspecial frame, top of the Gazelle range, Reynolds 531C
SAM_0954-1.jpg

That looks nice :)

I used to go the the Skol six back in the late 70's and the gazelle frames were all over the place .....

How much are you asking ?

Shaun

Hi I have got a:

Pennine Road Frame Columbus Tubing 59cm with 3cm Up Standing Campag Ends & Headset

Finished in red with chrome rear stays; seat post clamp; front mech bracket and forks. The rear end is spaced at 126mm and the front at 100mm. The seat tube is 59cm from centre to top and then there is a 3cm up standing. The top tube is 58cm from centre to centre.

It has long horizontal ends. It has bottle cage mounts on the down tube and seat tube; a concealed rear brake cable on the top tube; gear lever/adjuster mounts on the down tube; under bottom bracket gear cable guides; gear cable stop on the chain stay and a chain pip.

She comes with a Campagnolo headset I am after £175

For more info on Pennine frames go to:

http://www.classiclightweights.co.uk...applebeck.html

For more pictures go to:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2229245...7628027386072/

Attachments

• Pennine Frame (1).JPG
    Pennine Frame (1).JPG
    66 KB · Views: 826
Both of those frames look to nice for what I want, it would be a shame to mess up the chain and wrap it a around one of those..

I was after something which didn't make much difference if I cocked something up.

Thanks for the offers though :)

Shaun

like this?
1990 Peugeot Optima in Reynolds 531, 23.5 inches £40+post

Attachments

• pug.jpg
    pug.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 791
Oh no.........not sure what to do ?

That Gazelle looks nice and I remember back in my childhood days watching Sercu, Raas, Knetterman, allan and a funny German called Debussher (spelling) and the rest tooling around a track in London and two Australians winning...one on a Gazelle :)

Shaun

I've got a nice carrera corsa in Reynolds 708. Reynolds 708 was basically 753 but reinforced for the 1 day cobbled classics, or in the real world, slightly larger riders.
It's in good condition, £125
Regards
Ed

Latest posts

Back