Macretro fat camp

clockworkgazz":4acm1y36 said:
Nice stats, I have done two massive poos since last night do I get to take of a kg? :LOL:

might be interesting gazz to do them into a bucket ,that way you can weigh them ,compare that to the coresponding body weight loss

then do another graph ,or a bucket list

just thinking aloud

I'm just eating less, ie no crisps, biscuits or chocolate.

Sticking to main meals and I ain't even had a beer since boxing day!

Not going tea total, just never been out due to injuries.

Riding every day I can, usually just 5-17milers here in the lakes on the 42lb fatbike. Burns lots of calories though!

Gaining fitness and flat belly is my aim.

Over 200 miles rode this month alone.......usually January's a no ride month when I'm working, so glad I have these extras under my legs :shock:

Still updating miles in signature below after each days riding :cool:

Mr Panda suggested I log in here!

legrandefromage - age: 38, weight: 90kg or 14st 2, height: 6' 1''

BMI is 26.18 - hmmm....

Target - 13.5 stone would be nice...

mikee":1tk2n00j said:
clockworkgazz":1tk2n00j said:
Nice stats, I have done two massive poos since last night do I get to take of a kg? :LOL:

might be interesting gazz to do them into a bucket ,that way you can weigh them ,compare that to the coresponding body weight loss

then do another graph ,or a bucket list

just thinking aloud

just been discussing this :shock: with wifey and daughter
the "poo" is not part of your body weight , its transient , like a bob sleigh team ,just passing thru , so you cant apply this to your weight loss program

this is wifeys thinking on the subject
christ i love that crazy old woman :LOL:

As suspected not good news. Up to 91.8kg. No riding, two days sat on a train and three days of eating out. Then again holidays are part of life, so I just need to get back to the grindstone.

6mile run today alot of it on the beach, rather nice it was too :)

yeah stunning outside at the moment- well looks that way from my office window- going on the turbo tonight for 1 hour 15 mins- kind of like it these days.

Agreed, just back in after 20 bracing miles on the big.eck trek, feet still tingling from the cold.

Observations from today's ride...

Avoid embarassment by not going into the cafe where your wife's working when you're wearing full lycra.

Having a cold + the one finger snot blow out of beak = ectoplasm from ghost busters.

On-one ultra light seatpost clamp may be ultra light. It's also ultra shite at holding the seatpost up for any length of time. This might explain why it was on sale for £4.

Drive side crank has a bit of a wibble. Not sure if crank or BB taper.

"Avoid embarassment by not going into the cafe where your wife's working when you're wearing full lycra."

What, was it that cold :shock:

:LOL:

Back