28th Jan - Whiteways - now with added aftermath

Right Gents (and i use that in the loosest sense of the word, I wouldn't want to offend anyone ;) )

Can we have a show of hands as to who is going to try and meet us where?

Max's house
Max
Tom
Godders

Ford Station
Green Rabbit
warpedboy2
Danno

Arundel somewhere
Wu
Klein-Mad-Chris

Whiteways Café

FYI - I went over a rather large pot hole in my stupidly lowered car on wednesday morning and promptly put my back out..
After a couple days laying around its just starting to feel better but im going to have to wait till fri-night / sat-morn to know if ill be fit enough to ride.

Fingers crossed!

(stupid car up for sale)

oh dear dude, doesn't sound good. fingers crossed..

just a little weather update - fine and dry, if a little chilly, light northerly winds.

game on.

So, firming up on some times :-

leaving mine - 9.30
arriving/leaving Ford ~10.15
Arriving Whiteways ~11
Leaving Whiteways ~2

this should give us enough time to get back along the SDW before dark. This being a RB ride, don't count on it. Just to be on the safe side I'll be bringing along some fully charged lights, it might be prudent for anyone joining us to do the same..

looking forward to it gents, hopefully this will be a very nice ride.

Just out of interest, how often do the trains run from your place to Ford?
I'm thinking of joining you all, but would probably want to meet at Ford, do the SDW back to your place too then train it back to Ford :D (I know, there's always one who just HAS to be different!)

At guess every 20-30min, I am riding back from Worthing to littlehampton, dont mind the extra miles to get you to ford if you dont want to catch the train

Back