Alconbury Midnight Growlers Winter road meet - 29th Jan

legrandefromage":tba266fi said:
long range weather says cold and sleety but not windy, fingers crossed for sunshine.

But if it gets too cold I'm staying in the pub at Ashton at their pie and beer festival!

4023bade.jpg

I assume this ride is from LGF towers? I anyone needs an address or directions please pm LGF.

Bike packed in car, drug laced rocket fuel loaded into water bottles, warmest clothes dug out. Just need a constant tailwind and a gentle downhill gradient for the whole ride. Go easy on me tomorrow, I am seriously fat and unfit.

REKIBorter":hg725zng said:
Bike packed in car, drug laced rocket fuel loaded into water bottles, warmest clothes dug out. Just need a constant tailwind and a gentle downhill gradient for the whole ride. Go easy on me tomorrow, I am seriously fat and unfit.

theres plenty of bail out options and no hurry. My bike will probably fall apart anyway.

Really want a day off of driving, so will be riding to meet you.

Presuming you will be following the Google map route, I shall hopefully bump in to you somewhere between Clopton and Hamerton.

C'est la vie if I don't find you though...

phill77":2aultpyj said:
Really want a day off of driving, so will be riding to meet you.

Presuming you will be following the Google map route, I shall hopefully bump in to you somewhere between Clopton and Hamerton.

C'est la vie if I don't find you though...

keep an eye out for 'team asthmatic'

Well bugger, that didn't go to plan!

Just looking at the map, I went the wrong way into Hamerton, so think I must have missed you there.

Still, it has been a nice winters day for a ride, and it inspired me to get out for a 40-odd mile ride.

Hope you had a nice day too!

Latest posts

Back