It starts again... Pace RC104 this time

Oh my god. How muddy was it out there today? 1.9's are next to f~#kin useless in those conditions. Still good fun and nice to be out

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,129
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,129
Very nice bike! :D
Got to get me some of those forks!
Do you find that there is any/much flex with them?

Non at all! They are solid. They are a little annoying to set up but are great once sorted. They are 120mm which tbh is a little to much for me. I read on singletrackworld that Maverick's gone bust, so these could end up quiet rare? You do see them on evilbay every now and again but you need the front wheel as well (extra dollar). Sexy though eh :D

That looks great, have you weighed it? Looks pretty trim :cool:

I ride with a mate who has an ML7 w/ Vanillas, I reckon he should go proprietary with the fork and stick some of those DUCs on it.. The upside down design looks really good in a sea of Templated Lowers SetUps..

I got a fantastic deal on these. Orginally I was after some Shivers and fell across these! They really are very very good. I have been toying with some 100mm terralogic Fox's for the Pace but the Mav's are super sexy ;)

Weight wise, I've no idea. It's fairly stocky compared to the XC racers I've had before. 30lbs maybe???

A very muddy day at Sherwood Pines today. Lots of fun but do need some chunky tires. 1.9's dont cut the mustard :?
Saint mech is impressive, just need to find a shim to pop my spare Thomson post on her ;)

Attachments

• RC104.jpg
    RC104.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,187
Lovely, lovely bike! I'm a big fan of the SC32s too, awesome forks

Dr S":3o8a0yie said:
Lovely looking frames. I wonder who is making them for Pace?

Interesting to see a fillet brazed frame in 853. I wonder if they are 'faux fillets' over regular tig welds like an old Jamis Diablo?

Just been looking on the pace website:

" Topped off with TIG+Fillet Brazed joints, curves and chrome. "

Back