show us your cars 2

I hope that Rocco's on axle stands for some reason, and doesn't always look like that jim?

al. :shock:

Haha, no its got some coilovers coming, just working out the arch rolling at the moment, then its off for a respray and i need to retrim all the interior :D

Its an ongoing project, hope to get it finished ready for this season's shows.

jimwise68":242czke5 said:
Haha, no its got some coilovers coming, just working out the arch rolling at the moment, then its off for a respray and i need to retrim all the interior :D

Its an ongoing project, hope to get it finished ready for this season's shows.

Praise be!!

Bless you my child ;)

Nice Pony too mate.

al. :D

i couldnt live with myself it if stayed at that height, would have to make it into a Bigfoot conversion ;)

Looked back through the posts, love the K70 mate. Awesome. bit common though :shock: lol lol

WD Pro":1neskucw said:
Another one for you then :D

DSC01643.jpg

WD :D

Was that bought from Blackpool? cant remember the reg of my dads ( :oops:and my old one)
Luv a Cozzy tho :cool:
Edit no its not, thats full leather are's ( :LOL:) had standard recaros love the cars though. I bought a french cozzy (ren 21 Turbo quadra) for peanuts at the time and it used to smoke the cozzy my dad hated it hahah my mates did to though :shock: wasnt Boyo of the day car ;)

New 80

I bought this recently,

80QAvant_001.jpg

See build here http://www.audi-20v.co.uk/ Click project happy daze, then next at the bottom of each page to follow it to when the chap sold it.

We had a white v6 engined one for 7 years and loved every minute of it. Great car.

31032010322.jpg

I have an ongoing 7a engine swap into an older 90 quattro so have a bit of a soft spot for these cars and engines.

It sounds like this, albeit with a slight downpipe leak and slight rattle from something on exhaust

Nice! :cool:

20v 80's are loveerly,I've had a few 80 Coupe's over the years. I used to drive with the window down,so I could listen to the 5 pot on full chat.

al. :D

What a wide variety of choices. The only ones I am not sure of are the Ratted Mk3 Golf (too old to be seen getting out of a rat car).

Tousi":33816w17 said:

Lovely. Still love Corrados, there was another Canadian dude who had "RADOTT" who had a full TT interior and HID lights IIRC.

I was a Mk2 Golf nut for a good while until we had kids. I would be running a Mk2 3dr 16v with a 1.8T now if I had my way. And an RS4. And an RS2.... :).

List of cars owned:

1989 Golf Driver 1.6 (carb engine, dies in fog)
1990 GTI 8v - wasn't as nice as mate's 16v
1989 GTI 16v in better nick
1991 GTI 16v in better nick that that one
1993 Corrado VR6 modded by a tree (engine too heavy, talent too small)

Decide that the GTIs went better than the VR6 (could change direction quickly in the damp for example)...

1990 GTI 16v modded out with flush tail, delocked, g60 arches, Corrado G60 BBS, Remus exhaust, cam, DeCarbon shocks, arb kit... Commuted Nottingham to Bradford every day for a year, best handling car I've ever had, would still pull 140 with 174K on the clock when I sold it when I worked overseas.

Then company cars: Mondeo and Laguna estates. TBH, they were great, no idle stab valves to keep cleaning...

1997 Pug 106 GTI - absolute go-cart, out Mk1's a Mk1 GTI. Mate still has it.

Then we had 2 Kids...

2000 Saab 9-5 Aero Estate (wifey still running this, goes like a train with 160,000+ miles)
1998 Saab 9-5 2.3 Maptun-ed Saloon. Even quicker. Wanted something I could put a whole bike inside though, and wanted a 4x4 as they don't grit the roads where I work...

1996 Toyota Hilux Surf 3rd Gen. "Monster truck, monster truck" as the kids call it. 3.0TD. Nowhere near as quick as the Saabs but just puts a smile on my face and carries bikes easily inside. Dead easy to service, Saab place is £60ph labour alone. Was a handful in the wet on offroad tyres, since moving to sensible rubber it's all good.

Will dig the pics out in a bit.

Back