Service no longer offered

Thats a brilliant idea Rob,

wandered why nobody offered this service.

Be nice if you could get a collection for the return journey too.

Maybe offer a discount if people fit in around your schedule as a lot of the time people aren't in that much of a rush.

Chris":3lpo0hv7 said:
Thats a brilliant idea Rob,

wandered why nobody offered this service.

Be nice if you could get a collection for the return journey too.

Maybe offer a discount if people fit in around your schedule as a lot of the time people aren't in that much of a rush.

Yeh good idea, I'm all for that ! Will see how many takers I have first off !

you looked on shiply and uship? you could pack out a trip and make it worth while.

Best of luck, I service I often need problem is I'll forget about it when I need it do you have any businees cards I could pin to the garage board.

Vista print do some great designs and it's all pretty much free, think I paid something like £5 for 500 last time. :D

spike3":13c8ctqk said:
Best of luck, I service I often need problem is I'll forget about it when I need it do you have any businees cards I could pin to the garage board.

Vista print do some great designs and it's all pretty much free, think I paid something like £5 for 500 last time. :D

No business cards I'm affraid. Just right my username on a post it note :LOL:

What sort of notice do you need?

We sometimes need things picking up from mids area and dropping off at work (outside Oxford). Usually small parts from machinists etc. Sometimes further afield trips too, ie Sheffield. Just ad hoc.

Drop me a pm if you are interested with a typical price for a journey Brum to Oxford and may have some work at times. We currently use a guy, but he is retired, only works a couple of days, with lots notice, and frankly, concerned sometimes whether he will live to see out the journey.

Cheers,
Andy

Back