LMTTM's East Anglian Karma Thread :-)

letmetalktomark

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Mods: I hope this doesn't break any of the rules - if so just say and I will rethink my approach

Hey All,

I need to have a clear out of parts - everything from frames to brakes, to wheels to shifters - I have boxes of the stuff.

As I have had both good karma here and over on STW with deals and FOC bits it only seems fair to pass on/through some of the karma - to be fair on a fair bit of stuff I will be making a straight loss. Ones mans loss ......

As I know a good few of you guys (and gals) I thought I would offer stuff up here first - plus it means that I might be able to drop it off at meets or you can come and collect it etc.

I will be listing bits individually and keep this tread up to date.

In the meantime if you have any needs post them up and I will have a priority look :D

I want to be clear about a couple of things:

➡️ If you receive something as karma - I ask that it is never sold on for profit - thats just not right.

➡️ Please don't be disgruntled if I turn you down - I would like bits to go to folk I have met/dealt with - apologies newbies.

➡️ I would ask that items that require posting have the postage paid by the recipient

➡️ Other area folk are more than welcome to post up if you fulfill the above ^^

➡️ If you are overwhelmed with my generosity :cool: and would like to give something back then the East Anglian Air Ambulance are always looking for donations to keep an excellent service running.

So thats it in a nutshell.

Post up your needs/wants and I will see what I have.

Watch this space for individual items coming up as I sort through the boxes :oops:

Thanks for reading this far.

Mark

Update:

➡️ First troll of bits:

1 x Pair of 7 speed Shimano M095 shifters & levers - Seem to be in GWO:

IMGP2440.jpg

1 x Pair of 175mm XT M739 Crank arms & 42T outer ring - Tapers a bit suspect - found they needed tightening every couple of rides:

IMGP2442.jpg

1 x Pair of Deore LX pedals - bit rough:

IMGP2446.jpg

2 x 31.8mm seat clamps - One silver the other a bronzey black:

IMGP2444.jpg

1 x Kona Stem - some rise - 100mm long - Kona emblem on face plate:

IMGP2445.jpg

1 x Pair of Lizard CNC Canti brakes - Silver - Believed to be complete & NOS:

IMGP2447.jpg

1 x Single M600 V brake lever:

IMGP2443.jpg

1 x Pair of M545 SPDs - A bit of play in the spindles but GWO:

IMGP2448.jpg

pm'd in a cheeky manner:

really could do with some wheels - 231 front anywhwere?

Matching budget wheels?

STX style shifters?

Budget/ mid range F&R mechs

'general stuff'

legrandefromage":2o51x37a said:
pm'd in a cheeky manner:

really could do with some wheels - 231 front anywhwere?

Matching budget wheels?

STX style shifters?

Budget/ mid range F&R mechs

'general stuff'

I might have some Mavic 221 rims laced into a STX RC rear hub and Kona OB1 front hub. Came OEM on my Caldera.

Both have life left in the rims. Hubs could do with a grease but are true and straight etc.

Sound any good?

Will have a look for mechs :D

Need help with the stuff bit ;)

I have a front wheel - Pulstar cartridge bearing hub on Araya RM395 rim - worn rim but useable.

Pulstar rear hub - gorgeously smooth cartridge bearings but freewheel feels a little rough but has been cleaned and lubed.

Let me know if you require and I can bring along to the next meet.

REKIBorter":2ys2uvlp said:
I have a front wheel - Pulstar cartridge bearing hub on Araya RM395 rim - worn rim but useable.

Pulstar rear hub - gorgeously smooth cartridge bearings but freewheel feels a little rough but has been cleaned and lubed.

Let me know if you require and I can bring along to the next meet.

Bring it along, I'll pile it all together and see if we can put a big 'cost of postage' box of goodies for a lucky punter?

If that worn but usable rim rm-395 is not needed by LGF, I wouldn't mind picking it up at god knows what meet in the future.

Mark,

Have you got a set of V brakes kicking about? not bothered what make, the last part needed for the Kona.

Will gladly donate to the air ambulance :)

can you PM me if you have 'cos i'll forget to look at this thread :roll:

Back