Empty

GoldenEraMTB":6qorm1od said:
Was wondering where that old thread went, and why. Glad to see it is still a go.

Chopped it and started again as it had gone on for to long and had far to many spec changes!

P1020317.jpg

Been buying a few other bits as and when they come up for sale.

First been these Mag 21 SL Ti's off Kingroon. Only bought them for two parts, first been the Bontrager crown and the second been the TWP brace. Knowing he would not split them I decided to buy the whole lot and will soon have them back for sale probably with standard steel hard wear and a standard crown and brace fitted.
5935800561_b0b0fde28c_b.jpg

5936354576_26773b3489_b.jpg

Next item is a pair of NOS 32 hole Campagnolo Mirox rims, again off Kingroon. I have been looking for some rims to lace onto the Ringle hubs and these came up. I am still undecided if I will use these or not. If anyone has some black 1994/95 period Campagnolo 32 hole rims or some CD or Ceramic Mavics they would be willing to trade then let me know.
campy_mirox_102.jpg

Get home from Bangkok on Tuesday and hopefully the frame will be landing this week as well. Garry has emailed me to say its painted and should have been ready to dispatch on Thursday or Friday :D

Only need a few bits now, cables, sort the headset (turquoise or black), a chain and probably a risse damper.

minor_LEGEND":2hy8attu said:
Nice build, whats the steerer length going to be when the SL's come up FS?

Not sure what I will do with them yet, i think I might keep them for spare parts.

Should have a massive update coming later today ;)

Huge thanks to Garry at Graphic Shack, she has landed and the results are superb:
P1020321.jpg

P1020318.jpg

To say I am pleased would be the understatement of the year. It looks amazing.

Got to say a big thanks you Jon Rock as well for sorting the paint out for Garry. Without him sorting that out I am not sure what we would have done.

Back