Retrobike National Series Rd 1: Lake District ~ 25/02/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there definatley. Keen to stay but it depends on how much it costs for me. Were we thinking of Friday and Saturday night? It looks like I can get there on Saturday morning if I have to but getting back across Windermere and getting home would be a bit of a ball ache on the same day, especially when we don't have a set finish time, so staying in t'Coniston on Saturday as well would make it a lot easier.

Rob Atkin":10o8x94w said:
I think I might stay in a secret location away from all the potential spooning hotspots. ;-) :roll: :D

I wouldn't want to presume that said hotspots for spooning and docking might involve this amusingly named in inn Broughton-in-F that I found while I was looking for accommodation; http://www.blackcockinncumbria.co.uk . I can't believe it got blocked by the computer witchfinder when I tried to open it at work this lunchtime :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Erm, sounds like an interesting place for a bunch of dirty sweaty blokes!

lakes

Rich Aitch":aznlqitj said:
I'll be there definatley. Keen to stay but it depends on how much it costs for me. Were we thinking of Friday and Saturday night? It looks like I can get there on Saturday morning if I have to but getting back across Windermere and getting home would be a bit of a ball ache on the same day, especially when we don't have a set finish time, so staying in t'Coniston on Saturday as well would make it a lot easier.

looking forward to this ride. not done this area.

slmracing(stu) may be attending so we can share transport and maybe catch you on the way rich, skipton is via in any case! a day return is likely though just incase you have plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back