pics should be up by weekend as bike should be delivered by then

i am as interested in discovering its birth place as the next cyclist

Sorry, I am stupid.... They do have panto'ing on the top of the seat stays

This one is mine...

024.jpg

stedlocks":3itt3hks said:
Sorry, I am stupid.... They do have panto'ing on the top of the seat stays

This one is mine...

:LOL: Always the way when it's your own.

Sweet looking ride though. Is there a thread for your super prestige. If not...could you make one :D

Mmmm. As it happens this had exactly the same stencilled paint design although this was metallic blue fading to silver at the centre of the tubes. This one does not have the raised section where the brake cable enters the frame. Theres no clues on the dropuots either but to be fair the paint scheme makes me think you are on the right track. It rode beautifully I seem to recall so I would not be surprised if it was something of quality. Im glad I rescued it from its sad existence in its dark yorkshire shed now!

Unfortunately, I am currently advertising it for sale :0(
I don't want to, but my wife is 40 in march and I've nearly lost her to illness a couple of times, so want to treat her to something special.... This is goi g towards that....it's immaculate, too.....

ok guys the tango machine has turned up today , just bolted back together and now its sleating so no test ride in the rain . looks great bike nice and light aprox 10kg as in pic .

nice details ie no reinforcer on rear lower stays just in front of wheel , lug work nice and simple , thin rear brake bridge cant find any sign of frame number , just need to work out how to remove fr brake allen key as rusted and rounded off , but as replacing fork once new found should not be to much of an issue will try and get some pics 2moro or sat .

looking forward to test ride

Back