Macretro fat camp

Working today, was on curtainsiders delivering reels of paper, so plenty of pulling and hauling (and swearing at) curtains and poles, also coupled and uncoupled nine times.

For eatables, a bag of Cheese McCoys (lunch) and two Ham and Cheese Pannini's (dinner), that's it, all day :shock:

Still have'nt got scales but will get some soon.

Probably 9 stone or something now :LOL:

F*^%ing failing big time at this. No riding for over a week, no turbo trainer, no motivation.
I was doing well on the food intake- smaller portions all last week and a pint of water before each meal (makes you feel full before you finish). Then stumbled into the butchers on Sunday morning. Ended up stuffed on huge Pork and Stilton sausages, creamy mash and rich gravy last night, and have a couple of chicken huntsmans to eat tonight before they spoil. Chicken ain't so bad, but a huntsman is a border speciality, 2 large chicken breasts stuffed with haggis and wrapped in smoked bacon. Too nice to resist.

I might bow out of this competition and spend the time widening the kitchen door instead.

I've been the same Si, not been on my bike or turbo for over 2 weeks, still feel a bit manflu crap and spent a week sitting on my arse, eating junk food (at my sons bedside in hospital - I'm not normally like that).

However trying to change although motivation is low - going swimming tonight with kids and the bike commute restarts tomorrow so I'll either start getting fighting fit or I'll be off work for another week.

remember the old tale of the hare and the turtle? Its a long haul so no need to panic, tomorrow is another day and remember the weather is only going to get better so more chances to get out and sweaty, ask yourself "would JT give up so easily?"

6 Mile run this afternoon, probably a mistake as my legs are feeling a bit trashed. Intending to cycle to work the next few days so will cut back the running.

Gazz if you pm me the data for everyone I think I can make a decent graph in powerpoint, never done one but had a go today, disnae seem to difficult.

3 miles on the treadmill today before work 1.5 miles after work and 13k on the bike at the spin class worked out just over 1000kcals burnt off during todays sessions.

Quick weigh in showns I'm down to 15.1 stone from 15.3 so works out at 95kg down from 97kg

Back