West Midlands Rides 2012

Looking at those dates, I could be up for putting in a lead with Adrian (What's his Avatar Name on here) over Bredon Hill - NB For Daj, Not 'Brendon'... :LOL:
For me though would have to be September, if these dates are the definite consensus where everybody can attend? Or could look to punt it in during the early Summer Months?...A long way off, so have plenty of time to bat this around to get a Happy Medium...

claret73":3hurlyrg said:
Well, that's me committed...Now who's Adrian as I'll get in touch with him ref his route...

Nevadasmith see further up post for his details :cool:

Adrian, I think that Bredon Hill run is the one I did from a similar book titled the West Mids. All access was still available. I was going to contact you as Daj said you had a route? Think that route needs some tweeking? The climb up to Bredon is a slog as there are lots of Farm Gates which means plenty of pushing. Nice riding though on a Sunny day, maybe it can be linked with another route to extend it?

James, I'll get the Maps out this week & pencil a route together over Bredon Hill. Put that down for 1st/2nd September. If it all goes Pete Tong, I'm sure there'll be other options & time...Andy

I tell a lie. It's longer at 30km. 18km Off & 12km on lanes. Maybe we're a bit 'Harder' in The West Midlands? :LOL: :LOL:

Back